Sunday, June 14, 2009

The New Grads of the Family




Well graduation was May first, and I had two of my most favorite men there to celebrate it with. My dad took the day off just for me and Alan, Cassi, and I all piled in the car and made our way to Ogden. I was super lucky that Alan finished his last final so quickly so that he could come along for the day. I still think the people in the audience are just as bored as the people graduating at graduation, but oh well, the pictures and good times together are fun. Plus Alan and my amazing dad had fun being with Cassi. My dad loves being Grandpa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Poker Face

Poker Face

Poker Hand Sucking

Recently Alan got into playing card games with monopoly money as the dough. Cassi was just helping Uncle Jake slobber on his playing hand! Boy does Jake know how to bluff!

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

Baby girl's first halloween

Baby girl's first halloween

Cassi being cute

Cassi being cute

Snow

Snow

First Halloween

First Halloween

Baby Cassi's first moments

Baby Cassi's first moments
7 lbs. 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches long

Big Jud's

Big Jud's
This is the Biggest Hamburger that Alan has eaten to date