Hey Bailey! This is Tisha.. Your little girl is sooo cute!! You need to keep posting pictures on here, so we can keep in touch.. Hope your doing well, Tisha
Recently Alan got into playing card games with monopoly money as the dough. Cassi was just helping Uncle Jake slobber on his playing hand! Boy does Jake know how to bluff!
easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason
Baby girl's first halloween
Cassi being cute
Snow
First Halloween
Baby Cassi's first moments
7 lbs. 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches long
Big Jud's
This is the Biggest Hamburger that Alan has eaten to date
Upcoming Events!!!
May 21st Kate's 2nd month appointment. 13lbs. 8oz., 23 1/4 inch long. Handled shots very well!
June 30th Meeting of Mason Family in Driggs Idaho!!!
July 2nd-5th Family Time, 4th of July festivities in Potato Land
One of my favorite things to do is dress Cass up in the dresses I wore when I was a baby! Here are just a few. She seems to eat them more than care about wearing them!
Blue makes my eyes shine
Cool Shades in my Jammies
My first blog posting ever!
After much deliberation and many hints from sisters-in-law I'm attempting to create a blog. So, we shall see what I can learn. If any of you have creative tips or helps, they would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I should have started this before Cassi and school came, but it is only the first week of school, how hard can it be? I take it back, they've already got us loaded with orientation stuff. Oh well, we are into it now! Wish us luck.
Oh, and it is SOOOO fun to have Alan back home. Thanks for takin' care of my hubby Rach! I love the necklace and Cassi looks so cute in her bracelet. I can't wait to paint her toes!
Hey Bailey! This is Tisha.. Your little girl is sooo cute!! You need to keep posting pictures on here, so we can keep in touch.. Hope your doing well,
ReplyDeleteTisha