Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm bored

I figure if Cassi doesn't go to sleep at least I can catch up on this blogging stuff. I have nothing to report however, so the best I can do is add some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Cute pictures! She's growing! Hey, I just wanted to let you kow I've changed my blog address to http://www.ourlivesonmyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Poker Face

Poker Face

Poker Hand Sucking

Recently Alan got into playing card games with monopoly money as the dough. Cassi was just helping Uncle Jake slobber on his playing hand! Boy does Jake know how to bluff!

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

Baby girl's first halloween

Baby girl's first halloween

Cassi being cute

Cassi being cute

Snow

Snow

First Halloween

First Halloween

Baby Cassi's first moments

Baby Cassi's first moments
7 lbs. 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches long

Big Jud's

Big Jud's
This is the Biggest Hamburger that Alan has eaten to date