Cassi just wanted to blab hello to everyone. She is a talker. I think she knows she can make noise and believe me she makes it known! Silly girl. She makes noises like eh, eeeee, ah, ou, oh aheeee. But only magnify those times 3. Wow can she be loud.She certainly has discovered her toes as well. She gets them almost all the way to her mouth. Her poor feet get scratches from her fingernails. I can't seem to keep on top of them. They grow like weeds. We can't get her to go all the way over, but she will pull up her toes and roll one way or the other. She is tolerating time on her tummy better though. She only gets mad after 5min. instead of 2. :)
Alan and I are heading into finals this week. Luckily I've got mine at the beginning of the week and Alan has his at the end so we can take turns watching our little angel. She is wide awake tonight, must have been the 2hour nap not too long ago. She's been trying to get over another cold. Her poor nose is all stuffy.
Wow did I meet the crazy Christmas celebration rush at Macey's today. There were balloon-making people and samples at every turn. I could have eaten dinner there with all the free food. Unfortunately I couldn't find the count down candy calendars. But, then the seafood guy tried to charge me $46.35 for a cup of cooked shrimp. Seriously the label said something like .75lbs at $86.41/lb. Total cost $46.35. I waited until the shrimp guy came back and pointed out that he had overcharged me for my 3.99/lb shrimp. I told him I knew there were some expensive fish out there but this wasn't one of those. :)
Turning in. Alan got Cassi to sleep. He's so good to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments