
Well it has been quite a while since the last blog, but since it is a pretty quiet Sunday with Alan between meetings and he and Cassi watching one of his last two football games of the season (I'LL SHOUT HOORAY TO THAT!) I have a little time to get caught up.
Lets start back at Christmas. We had our Christmas on Christmas Eve morning. Cassi decided that was her day to sleep in, which drove Alan nuts! He was just about to wake her up so we could open presents. It is definitely more interesting to have a Christmas when you have to say, "Okay are you going to load presents under the tree first, or am I?" Cassi didn't get into the wrapping paper as much as I thought she was going to, but she did like to get her hands on the garbage bags. She got books and a new outfit. Alan got a new wallet pre-picture loaded and a santa mug, movie, and a music CD. I got lotion, an outfit, a door mat, and a snowman mug. Alan surprised me above and beyond what I expected. Oh it was so fun!
We finished the morning with crepes, hot cocoa, bacon, and my favorite, hashbrowns. It was hard to leave after such a fun morning, but we had more parties to get to, and wow, did our Christmas carry on, which was TONS of fun!

Well sometimes you don't get all done that you need to, looks like tonight is one of these nights. After just getting dinner done and Cassi in bed, it is time to get myself to bed so I can get up at 3:15 tomorrow to go to my clinical in Brigham City! Thanks Jenny for watching Cassi, we really couldn't do this without your help! We have the best family!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments