
So it has been a nutz0 month. I've had preceptor clinicals all month and will finally be done on Monday. It has been tons of fun, slow sometimes, and spin around crazy other times. My preceptor is Tammy and we are on the Maternity Unit at Brigham City Community Hospital. We get to do moms and babies and wow have I learned a lot! There is absolutely no way we could have gotten through this month without Alan's sister Jenny watching Cassi for 13hrs during the day so Alan could be in school and I could do my preceptor. My cousins, Laurie and Shayla have even taken Cassi to their single's ward twice this last month while Alan was at Ward Conference meetings. I'm sure their bishopric wasn't too happy about that. Actually Laurie watched Cassi last night so we could go out for Alan's Birthday dinner and when I picked her up the bishopric was there visiting their appartment. I claimed Cassi as my own, and hopefully they believed me??? :) Funny, funny.
Well here is some pictures of Cassi and I this morning. I got my hair chopped yesterday night while Alan was at the USU B-ball game. I sure surprised him! I'll have to get a full on shot, instead of me laying next to Cassi, but these pictures just turned out so cute, I think I've got to show off the cute little girl we've got (plus if I'm in a picture or two then
maybe Laurie's bishopric will believe she is mine right? :) )So, here is the full effects of my hair cut, except it is still styled the way the lady did it when I got it cut last night, so who knows what it will look like after I have to style it on my own. So, I thought I probably should show you the best its going to get before I miss my chance and have to show you my product of a hair style :).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments