
We will start back at Easter, since I never got these photos on. A local grocery store had Easter Bunny fun! There was a line all around the store for the bunny trail of treats. No way was I standing in that for 2 hours. So instead, I found my way away from the crowd straight to the
Easter Bunny for pictures. All of the other kids were scared, but Cassi didn't mind. She got a hold of a chocolate egg and wow, am I amazed she can get through the candy wrappers she can. This is her joy of chocolate face! We had a fun Easter, exchanging goodies with our neighbors. They
are so fun. We call them Uncle Taylor and Aunt Jessica because they love playing with Cassi, and she goes to Uncle Taylor any time. She's not so fond of Jessica when it comes to letting her hold her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments