Wednesday, May 13, 2009

***************Playing Catch UP



Cassi does enjoy being in her stroller. Quite often she falls asleep in it, but at least she doesn't scream? :) Sometimes it is a fight to get in, but if I open the door and then put her in I think she gets the idea that we are going outside and then the fight isn't so rough.


Cassi is getting so big!!! She uses our legs, arms, etc, to use as a ladder to get herself up on the couch, especially if the lap-top is up there to pound on. She LOVES computer keyboards and cords.

Okay so maybe she isn't big enough for these, but it's super cute! She won't keep any socks on and no shoes I have will fit her, so I guess I'll have to start looking for some bigger sizes. She'll have to get used to shoes some day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Poker Face

Poker Face

Poker Hand Sucking

Recently Alan got into playing card games with monopoly money as the dough. Cassi was just helping Uncle Jake slobber on his playing hand! Boy does Jake know how to bluff!

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

Baby girl's first halloween

Baby girl's first halloween

Cassi being cute

Cassi being cute

Snow

Snow

First Halloween

First Halloween

Baby Cassi's first moments

Baby Cassi's first moments
7 lbs. 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches long

Big Jud's

Big Jud's
This is the Biggest Hamburger that Alan has eaten to date