Here is one post that my Dad will enjoy. Alan's Aviation program had a BBQ last Friday and he was able to get his hands on the keys to the hanger where he fixed airplanes
during class time. We couldn't help but take some pictures. I thought you might enjoy some of these Dad. Alan especially thought you might like taking a look at the engines.Every plane is different, and even though I don't get all the differences yet, Alan patiently tried to explain them to me. They really are all differen
t and pretty cool! They actually started the one they'd been building that morning. Alan was bummed that he wasn't there to hear it start.Alan absolutely LOVES what he is doing in school now. One plane at the other lab site was actually crash landed in the oce
an, so someone pulled it out and donated it to the school. Next semester Alan gets to work on the regular airplanes (at least that is what I call them, he has a fancier, more specific name -Jets- I think) you know the ones like SouthWest, etc.
Some day he will fly the planes, but for now he is learning how to fix them. I'm so happy that he has found something that he loves to do! He gets really excited about it all. He's even learned some stuff along the way that teaches him how to fix things in our cars. Pretty cool if you ask me. I'm glad he likes it because I don't understand it. Love you Babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments