Well Cassi and I were both styling pony tails today. Yes, that little spike on the top back of her head is her pony tail! It was just one and we had to wind and wind the elastic to make it stay. Alan had to hold her so she wouldn't wiggle so I could get it in. I came home from class today and told Alan that we are doing pony tails in her hair from here on out. It is so stinkin CUTE! Look at that smile! How could you not want to hug and squeeze this little button of joy?Yesterday Cassi and I enjoyed the great sunshine outside on a blanket. I got my knees pretty fried, but t
hat was all. I guess it was from sitting indian style. Cassi ventured off the blanket onto the grass for a while. Usually she hates the feel of grass. Once she got going there was no stopping her. When she was through crawlin
g across it, she just sat and watched the cars pass out on the road. She was so content to just sit. :)Can you get any cuter than that? I'm amazed I got her to keep her hat on long enough for a picture, she constantly tries to take it off. Yes, Mom, that is the Alaska cruise hat you bought her. Good thing it has the strap under the chin, that's the only way it stays on for more than one minute.

Last weekend we had a stake activity with chili, tug-of war, talents, and baby races. Cassi got a slow start in the baby races, since she face planted with a little push. She had never experienced grass at that point, so she wasn't happy all around. One mom taunted her kid with jam on bread to cross the finish line. It was funny! Cassi mostly hung out in her Jeep stroller. I love it, you can adjust the sun visor to always keep her face shaded no matter where the sun is. She still got some some though when we took her out to pass her around for people to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments