Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hair Styles, You Choose

So we have family pictures coming up this weekend and have been debating which way to do Cassi's hair. Which do you think is best? I think we can all tell which one she likes better. MOHAWK here we come. Somebody better bring water and a comb to family pictures if they don't want their grand-daughter looking like this :).
Cassi doesn't care, all she wants is to be able to eat a comb. Silly girl, it is times like this that I wonder what my mom did to me when my hair was hard to control. Mom I don't know how you got the mohawks to curl, I just can't seem to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Poker Face

Poker Face

Poker Hand Sucking

Recently Alan got into playing card games with monopoly money as the dough. Cassi was just helping Uncle Jake slobber on his playing hand! Boy does Jake know how to bluff!

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

Baby girl's first halloween

Baby girl's first halloween

Cassi being cute

Cassi being cute

Snow

Snow

First Halloween

First Halloween

Baby Cassi's first moments

Baby Cassi's first moments
7 lbs. 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches long

Big Jud's

Big Jud's
This is the Biggest Hamburger that Alan has eaten to date