Sunday, March 29, 2009

Green Gallor

So once again I made St. Patty's day different by turning food in the house green. I couldn't really pull that off with the sweet & spicy chicken for dinner, but everything....yummmm. Alan doesn't get the greatest kick out of it, but wow I sure do! I turned the whole carton of milk green and the whole bottle of ranch, so we enjoyed our St. Patty's colors for a little while after the holiday. :) Poor Alan, how he puts up with me???? Love I guess! :)

His Mac and Cheese looked pretty nasty, I'll admit it, but it was really fun to see his face of disgust when he got a look at it. I don't think he will ever think of Mac & Cheese the same again. Cassi even joined in the fun (really no choice since I dress her) and had her green stripped one-zie on. If it wasn't for Aunt Rachel and her generosity with letting us borrow her baby clothes, Cassi wouldn't have been green this year! Thanks Rach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Poker Face

Poker Face

Poker Hand Sucking

Recently Alan got into playing card games with monopoly money as the dough. Cassi was just helping Uncle Jake slobber on his playing hand! Boy does Jake know how to bluff!

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

Baby girl's first halloween

Baby girl's first halloween

Cassi being cute

Cassi being cute

Snow

Snow

First Halloween

First Halloween

Baby Cassi's first moments

Baby Cassi's first moments
7 lbs. 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches long

Big Jud's

Big Jud's
This is the Biggest Hamburger that Alan has eaten to date