Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cassi's Picts

Okay, so I can't possibly post ALL of Cassi's cute pictures, but this was a fun one! She is crawling out of her "underwater" tunnel towards me and the camera, only because she wanted the camera. She was only in the tunnel in the first place because I tried to get her to play in it. When she sits up in it, sadly, her head is touching the top. She's got her daddy's height that's for sure. Her little Sunday dresses almost are too short to call dresses and her pajamas that have enclosed footies are getting rather stretched.

So this next one is cute not only for the pose, but for the fact that this was Cassi's first experience trying to eat a Cheerio. Yes, that is most definitely a Cheerio stuck by slobber on the very bottom of her chin. Alan thought it was great, so we had to snap a shot. She will pick up every Cheerio and Corn Flake piece she sees on her high chair and grab it in a fist and then seem to open her fist and get it in her mouth. Now I don't know if she thinks she is getting full on them or what, but most all of them end up under her chin between her neck and her bib. Some lucky few make it in her mouth. Those are my favorite because they are the ones I don't have to try to pull off her slobber soaked bib :).

Cassi loves to watch her dad play Nintendo. If I could have gotten the camera out a little sooner I would have gotten a picture of her resting her head on his leg to watch him play. This last week at my mom's house she would just stare at a black television set until my mom would turn it on. She missed watching sports with her daddy I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Poker Face

Poker Face

Poker Hand Sucking

Recently Alan got into playing card games with monopoly money as the dough. Cassi was just helping Uncle Jake slobber on his playing hand! Boy does Jake know how to bluff!

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

easter bonnet for Grandpa Mason

Baby girl's first halloween

Baby girl's first halloween

Cassi being cute

Cassi being cute

Snow

Snow

First Halloween

First Halloween

Baby Cassi's first moments

Baby Cassi's first moments
7 lbs. 14 oz. 20 1/2 inches long

Big Jud's

Big Jud's
This is the Biggest Hamburger that Alan has eaten to date